Area of Expertise:
Data Mining/Machine Learning, Deep Learning/(Recurrent) Neural Networks, Time Frequency Analysis (Signal processing), Time Series Forecasting
Design of Algorithm and Data Structure, Artificial Intelligence, Database Management, Statistics, Recommendation System
Linear/Nonlinear/Dynamic/(Mixed) Integer Programming, (Meta)-Heuristics, Logistics Engineering, Supply Chain Modeling, Production and Inventory Control, Stochastic Simulation
Design of Experiment, Growth Hacking, A/B testing, Product Design, Human Computer Interfaces (HCI), Human Factors, Ergonomics
• Expert in Python, PySpark, Pandas, PyTorch, R, SQL, MATLAB, Macro, VBA, Excel
• Proficient in SAS, SPSS, Minitab, Tableau, Simio, CPLEX, JMP, H2O, Google OR-Tools
• Familiar with Hadoop, MongDB, Bash script, Apache Pig, AWS, PLC, LabView, Prolog, C, Prolog, Raspberry pi, ROS, Linux
• ISE: Engineering Optimization, Intro Operation Research, Logistics Engineering, Production Planning Scheduling & Inventory, Factory Physics, Supply Chain Modeling, Simulation Modeling, Human Factor/Ergonomics, Probabilistic Modeling, Stochastic Simulation, Quality Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Automation, Market Research
• Statistics: Experimental Statistics, Design of Experiment, Big Data, Data Mining, Time Series Analysis, Statistical Inference I, Design of Experiments
• Computer Science: Design of Algorithm & Data Structure, Artificial Intelligence, DataBase Application
Exuberant Imagination, Natural Curiosity, Versatile Learner, Amiable Personality
Visitors will want to know the person behind the work. Replace this text and use this section to write a short bio. If you don’t know where to begin, try the questions below.
Why do you do what you do? How did you get started in your field?
What have you done so far? What were the major milestones in your career?
What do you do after work? What are your passions and hobbies? What do you most enjoy talking about?